4/7/09

Spring Break !


Yeah it's spring break !! Kinda cruel that it's nice weather but our pool is freezing like an ice burg.  I have a feeling that at least one kid will be in by the end of break !    We are taking a "stay cation" (LOL) and trying to do fun stuff around the area in the evenings (working parents ! UGH) with the kids.  Last night was Putah Creek, Borders and In N Out ! Just some fun, inexpensive stuff to make spring break a bit more fun.  

I'm trying to take a break from editing work pics and focus on the kiddos this week !  I'll be back soon with the rest of Sara & Jose UBER HAWT TTD session and also I'm assisting my chick photogs Cyndi & Kim with editing their photos they took at Gabe & Megan's wedding.  

Life is good !  ;)  


No comments: