3/9/11

Back in the Groove


It's been a very busy 3 months since I have blogged last.  Thanksgiving, Christmas, several family BIRTHDAYS and lots other photography stuff happening.  Not to mention all the dirty little germs that manager to keep me down and sick for a little bit.  One thing I got to do in February was head to Las Vegas for WPPI.  It's the largest photography networking convention IN THE WORLD!!!  ;)   It was my first time to go and I had a great time.  I'm already planning to go back again next year and it's really motivated me in several areas of my life.  

My photography business has been super busy and for that I'm UBER thankful !! Weddings, Senior Portraits, Family, Kids and more !!!!!!  I will leave you with a few images that have really moved me in the last few months.


I love music and quotes.  I love when I find a photo that really blends with a quote that I love.....I have really been into blending photos, music and word lately.  I hope you love it........

No comments: