I'm so excited to finally be more official with my photo blog and can't wait to add more and more photo sessions on here ! This is my place to show you clients photo shoots, talk about happenings in my life, and any other "goings ons" that might be ROCKIN MY WORLD ! You just never know what might show up !
I have a passion for photography ! I get so excited planning the shoots, locations, backgrounds ! I'm still working some things out so be patient. I got an AMAZING new slide show program, Show It Fast, but I'm still working out on my end getting the slide show to the web. So you know what that means ? I'm working on a secret, undercover, actual website of my own. YEEEE !!! So for now I'm using another slide show program which works great but I will be excited to use what I already have !
So thanks for stopping by and checking my pics out ! Feel free to shoot me an e-mail and we can talk about setting up a session and WORKING IT OUT !!

4 comments:
LOVE this! I'm so glad you are doing this!!! Since you've taken our Xmas card picture for how many years now, I guess now I will need a standing appointment each year!!
Oh look, my profile pic is one of yours :-)
I love your profile pic !!! Thanks for leaving a comment !!!!!! You have an outstand appt scheduled with me F O R E V E R for holiday cards !!!!!
Nice camerawork man...I love photoblogs anyway...I would like you to see one of my photoblog on my pet cat...
Post a Comment