Had a little photo session with my Goddaughter Kendall yesterday. She's at such a fun age right now !!! She's also really into pirates !!! That's always fun !!! I'm going to post a pirate photo she took of me also !




Life's been super busy lately. My hubby had minor surgery last week so I have been being a nurse and he's much better now. The kids are super busy with the swim team, track and field, getting ready for the dance recital and end of the school year. I have a few projects that I'm working on finishing (Sara & Jose TTD, editing pics of Gabe & Megan and other photogs took and a few others) and I will be working on finishing those this week. WHOOT !!!! I have a few fun jobs coming up with adorable people !!! I can't wait !!! I get so excited to shoot and try to capture a nano second out of your life !!! ;)
I got my Dixon May Fair pics entered in and am really excited to see how they will do. If your photo from our session made it in the fair, I hope you will be UBER excited to see it there !!! I know I will be !!!
Call me SOON to book a summer session !! Let's just get in the car and drive to find a super AWESOME location that is just perfect for your family ! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment