9/25/08

TGIF !

TGIF peeps ! Well it's almost Friday but technically it's Thursday night. I don't know what I'm more excited about tonight. Survivor and The Office started again tonight and I also went and took part 2 of Bev and Angels "not so typical" senior portraits. All events were pretty exciting. Bev has such a quiet beauty about her and Angel is quite the character I can tell. Here's some teaser shots for them before I post them all in my SMUGMUG gallery. ALSO Sara and Jose I have not forgot about finishing your engagement photos.....I took about 900 photos on the day we went out ! WHEW !! It's too bad you were both so good looking and I couldn't stop shooting !!!  I hope to be done in a few days.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. We have football of course and a few other fun things during the weekend ! If you haven't bookmarked the blog or subscribed to my RSS Feed....well what are you waiting for ? :)











No comments: