Happy Sunday !! I hope all of you have had a super weekend so far !! Especially my adoring fans in Ohio, Berkeley, Tennessee, England and Sacramento !! Leave some comment love and let me know who you all are !!
We are off to Football today. It's been HOT here in the valley and Santa Rosa should be hot today also. I can't wait to get on the sidelines and get some great shots. I wish the boys lots of luck today !

Shout out to my nephew Taylor who turned 17 last week ! Way to ROCK your new car dude !!
Have a great "Last day of the weekend and now I have to fit everything in and be ready for work Monday" ! Check back in the next few days for the finale of Sara*Jose, Bev and Angel, Football and the rest of our Hookie Day to San Francisco photos.
BTW.....I am LOVING using SmugMug as a photo hosting place ! I had some prints printed from there and WOW......so nice and affordable. I had some and used the Lustre and Metallic finish and I am really blown away. Part of what I do now is take all the pics and give my clients a CD with all high res photos on it. They can use the photos for what works for them.....or they can print right from SmugMug also. There are lots of choices there for finishes, product and shipping. I can't wait to print more and even bigger prints for my home ! It's always good to have a few test prints done when ordering online so you can double check the finish and resolution. Then if you like it and the finish GO BIG !!!!
.

No comments:
Post a Comment