Life has been super busy lately. I need to hire an assistant to just help me ! The alternative to busy does not seem very fun to me....so I will take busy !!! I have an engagement session coming up in the new few weeks, a senior portrait and my nice and nephew's official "She's going back to college, let's get some shots of them together soon" shoot also ! I'm so happy that school is back in session and routines can start again. I'm a very very spontanoeus person but with kids (football, dance, fall swim, working, homework ) routine and structure seems to work better for our fam !
I'm going to post some fun pics (not always with my professional hat on) I have taken recently....some for fun and a few from my Bunco Girls Night Out dinner !! I have been playing Bunco with them for close to 8 years now. Even though I don't see all of them all the time.....when we meet up once a month for Bunco....it's like time hasn't even passed !!!
So just sit back, relax....for your viewing pleasure !!!
Wolfie and Lexi at the wedding yesterday !
Having fun with Dad's sunglasses !
What do you spy ?
Wolfie loves to snag moms camera and have some fun !! Not a bad job Wolf !
The ever allusive....Father !!
Moi Peeps !!!!! Love these girls !!!!


Classic Trina and Steph pose.....




Tasty as it looks........
No comments:
Post a Comment