8/17/08

Liz & Wayne !

Yesterday we went to Liz & Wayne's wedding. It was super sweet and they are so cute and in love. I did their engagement photos (scroll wayyyy down on the blog to check them out again) and they had a super cool photographer named Scott Andrew do their wedding yesterday. Be sure to check out his blog and website. He just did a aweseome wedding in Yosemite....not sure how he got to the top of the mountain......but the pics are great. He caught some cool light at the end of the day..... Here I caught him working his Canon.....He should really switch to Nikon......LOL hahaha


So onto Liz and Wayne....When your around them you get totally immersed in the love they have
for one another. It's there in the air 5 steps before you even get right in front of them !!!! Now I have to say I did a TOTAL rookie move yesterday and left my indoor settings on once we went outside....so the outdoor pics that I have with Liz.....well they are blue !!! I also didn't take my zoom.....that's what happens when your getting your family ready and trying to run out the dor ! LOL I'm going to make a statement that since I wasn't on the job....that's my excuse !!!! Liz is so pretty that it does not matter if she's blue, white or purple...her love for Wayne shows through !!!!











1 comment:

Scott Andrew said...

Sweet shots, except for the dorky guy holding the camera. I thought I saw a few flashes going off while I was shooting. :) It was great to meet and hang out with you Steph, keep in touch.