I'm so excited to announce my new Stephanie Riedel Photography Website !!!!
Take a look and then come back here and give me some NEW WEBSITE LOVE and let me know what you think !!!! Be sure to check out the ENTIRE gallery.....if your a client of mine you just might see yourself in there !!!
I had such a fun day today !!! It started off at 7 AM at our local Dixon High School !!! They were having a job/career fair and they asked me to show up. I only had 2 days to really set up and I didn't have a entire "presentation" set up for job fairs but the night before got one all set up. I didn't have the time to print ALL my teen clients photos to display but got a good number of them up there.
I had the best time and all the kids were so nice. I really enjoy talking to teens and appreciated how nice they all were to me. They asked questions, looked at all the pics and were just awesome !!! So thanks to DHS for asking me to come out. I hope I get the chance again next year !!!


No comments:
Post a Comment