I'm back in the saddle again in this new year of 2010. Our family had a nice holiday up in Lake Tahoe for several days. The kids had a blast snowmobiling and playing in the snow. Santa also showed up to complete the white Christmas we were having. Actually it wasn't a true white Christmas as it wasn't snowing on the day. Oh well !!
I had a very busy December getting everyone in for their holiday photo sessions !!! I had lots of fun and will be posting little snippets of the photos on the blog today for your viewing pleasure. Our family is in high gear with both kids playing basketball and looking forward to the swim season and the nicer weather ahead.
If your not a fan on FACEBOOK yet.....why not ? Just click HERE and it will take you to my fan page.
I have some fun stuff coming up so be sure to subscribe to my feed or BOOKMARK me.....
See you sooon !!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment