Last night I attended my first San Francisco SmugMug Photographers meeting. I got my "wing woman" to go with me and we drove the 62.7 miles to Burlingame. It was awesome and I'm even more motivated now. [b]ecker was amazing and even though he says he's not a "motivational speaker" he really made me think about so many things. I'm STOKED and ready to take on my future !!! He was kind and generous to everyone there and was very down to earth. You can check out his blog/website here. I have been following/stalking him on his blog for about 2 years now and it was a treat to finally hear him speak in person. At the end of the night he asked that we all stick around and make 2 new friends, get their business cards, chat with them and then spend some time on their website. Well [b]ecker I made 6 new friends last night and here's their websites if you want to check them out !!!
Judy Mize
Mario Del Puerto
Christine Nguyen
Dan O'Hara
Wilson Lam & Lelan Quach
Alex Ho
No comments:
Post a Comment