6/24/09

My Assistant !!!


Sometimes I take Lexi with me as my AWESOME assistant !!!  I'm teaching her a bit about talking to people, cameras and the biz.  She loves coming with me and feels like a big girl helping mom !!   I have always been into photography but never really thought it could be a career for me when I was in high school and after. Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda right ?  I think that photography is a wonderful career you could have.  Set your own hours, schedule the photo shoots around field trips,  doc appts and so on.  I hope that Lexi finds her own true passion in life and a career that gives her MUCHO satisfaction !    This pic above is Lexi helping me with the "3 of a Kind" photo shoot !!!  It involved trips down the slide and lots of baby supervision !!!  ;)  Thanks Lexi !!!  


No comments: