Life is so busy this time of year ! Photo sessions, end of the school year, senior parties, one kid moving up to 4th and one to high school !! Sorry if I'm getting pics edited a bit slower then normal. I'm finishing up Sara & Jose TTD Session. They kill me with their personalities and MOJO !!!! Love them !!!!!!

Lexi started a new sport this season. She's one of the newest Dixon Dolphins ! I'm so proud of her and after a rough start (TEARS, CRYING "Mom you don't know how BUSY I AM" OH REALLY?) she's doing great and is already talking about "When she swims in high school" How cute is she ?



I'm finishing Sara * Jose, more editing for pics taken by my sidekicks Kim & Cyn of Gabe & Megan and a RAWKING family session I did a bit ago. Check back SOON !!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment