As much as I adore them, like any place you order your prints from there can sometimes be color issues. Please please please before you order huge prints, canvas or books print some 4X6's and 5X7's to see the quality of print and to make sure the color is correct. I do this with all my print jobs and so far so good but there have been a few that print out funky. I'm doing all my printing right now for my Dixon May Fair photography entries and I'm very impressed with the finished result.
fresh different sassy happy natural original casual spunky fun inventive lifestyle candid artistic relaxed cool
4/4/09
SmugMug & Printing !
I keep my finished edited work at SmugMug. I can't say enough good things about this online photo hosting and printing company. I love their finishes and the completed print jobs. You can also make books and all sort of things from the website. After a photo session with me , I upload all your finished pics to SmugMug and then you just create an account and order anything that you want !! Your friends and family can do the same thing. You can also host your own photos there and print a combo book from the photos I take and your own !! Great for upcoming Mothers and Fathers days !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment