3/10/09

Sara & Jose - I do !



Last weekend Sara & Jose said I DO ! It was a beautiful day to say I DO ! Sunny skies and just the perfect amount of cool in the air. Some of you fans of SRP might remember when I did their engagement photos. I was/am very honored that they asked me to shoot their wedding. I have done one wedding in the past but this would be my first SOLO wedding. They knew what they were getting into !! ;) 

I had my favorite "second shooter" with me Mrs. Cyndi Wiley. Together we tag teamed the heck out of this wedding. I LEARNED so much ! We LEARNED so much !!! Lighting, wedding schedules, posing, settings.....I'm happy to saw that we would DEFINITELY shoot a wedding again !! Yes, my arms and fingers felt like they had been through a marathon but it was super fun ! 

Back to Sara & Jose.....WOW you can seriously feel the love that people have for them.  You can seriously feel the love that people have for these families.  When Sara's Dads Best Friend (Is that a real sentence?) got up and gave a toast, it was hard to keep back the tears.  Just seeing Sara's dad with tears in his eyes for his beautiful daughter was more than most people could stand.  Sara's mom was a beautiful vision, in the most amazing color of brown and perfect salon hair and really floated through the day proud of her daughter and new son in law.  ;) 

I'm working on the 4000 photos from the day so be patient !!!!  I will keep posting as I get them edited !!  Thanks Sara & Jose for letting me be there for your special day !!! You both RAWK !  

  

No comments: