




I went out last night for a quick photo session with one of my favorite families. We got some cute and fun shots. I wanted to get some edited and up for your viewing pleasure ! I will finish editing and put in my SmugMug Gallery ! Mr. E was being a typical one year old and we thought well if he won't pose we will just hang him upside down in a few of them. It was hilarious !!! Thanks for letting me taks pics of your RAWKING family again !!!
1 comment:
stef, that family is rather photogenic. i love all the pics you took. that photo of deb & the boys is absolutely amazing - the emotion in all the faces really tells a story.
you have a gift. i'm soooo in awe.
your e. pics are amazing as well. having met the young man, i know how hard he is to pin down! you go girl!
Post a Comment